Active Ingredient: Crotamiton
Eurax Cream is used for treating scabies and relieving itching.
Other names for this medication:
A-Bite, Acomexol, Aygaushon, Crodex, Cromiton, Cronix, Crotamitex, Crotamitonum, Crotan, Crotanol, Crotorax, Crotorax-HC, Curex, Eraxil, Eurosin, Itch-Soothe, Lominian, Magaldrate, Marax, Methasone, Moz-bite, Otostan, Pielic, Prurex, Scabicin, Ulex, Vaselastic, VeteusanShow all
Buy Eurax 20gm
|20gm × 3 creams||$12.52||$37.55||+ Levitra|
Eurax Cream is used for treating scabies and relieving itching. Eurax Cream is a scabicidal antipruritic.
Use Eurax Cream as directed by your doctor.
- Before using Eurax Cream, bathe and dry your skin completely.
- For scabies - Apply enough medicine to cover the entire body from the chin down. Make sure that you apply medicine in all folds and creases of your body, such as between the fingers and toes, under the arms, and to the groin area. Rub the medicine in completely. Apply the medicine a second time after 24 hours have passed, unless directed otherwise by your doctor. Do not bathe before applying the second dose. Change clothing and bed linen the next morning. Clothing and bed linen should be dry-cleaned or washed in the hot cycle of the washing machine. Bathe to remove the medicine 48 hours after the second dose.
- For itching - Rub medicine gently into the affected areas until it is completely rubbed in. Wash hands after use unless your hands are part of the treated area.
- If you miss a dose of Eurax Cream, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Eurax Cream.
Store Eurax Cream at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Keep Eurax Cream out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Crotamiton.
Do NOT use Eurax Cream if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Eurax Cream
- you develop severe irritation after applying Eurax Cream
- you experience irritation when applying topical medicines.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Eurax Cream. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have irritated, inflamed, raw, or weeping skin.
Some medicines may interact with Eurax Cream. However, no specific interactions with Eurax Cream are known at this time.
Important safety information:
- Do not use Eurax Cream on inflamed, raw, or weeping skin.
- Itching may continue for up to several weeks due to sensitivity to mites. This does not indicate treatment failure. Contact your doctor before using Eurax Cream again.
- Eurax Cream may be harmful if swallowed. If you or someone you know may have taken Eurax Cream by mouth, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately.
- Avoid getting Eurax Cream in your eyes, nose, or mouth. If you get Eurax Cream in your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
- Use Eurax Cream with extreme caution in children. Safety and effectiveness have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using Eurax Cream during pregnancy. It is unknown if Eurax Cream is excreted in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using Eurax Cream, check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); severe irritation.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.