Buy Decadron 1mg
Buy Decadron 0.5mg
Decadron is used for treating certain conditions associated with decreased adrenal gland function. It is also used to treat severe inflammation due to certain conditions, including severe asthma, severe allergies, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, certain blood disorders, lupus, multiple sclerosis, and certain eye and skin conditions. Decadron is a corticosteroid. It works by decreasing or preventing tissues from responding to inflammation. It also modifies the body's response to certain immune stimulation.
Use Decadron as directed by your doctor!
- Take Decadron by mouth with food.
- If you miss a dose of Decadron , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Decadron .
Store Decadron at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Decadron out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Dexamethasone.
Do NOT use Decadron if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Decadron
- you have a systemic fungal infection
- you are taking mifepristone
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Decadron . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you are scheduled for a vaccination with a live virus vaccine (eg, smallpox)
- if you have an underactive thyroid, liver or kidney problems, diabetes, or ulcerative colitis
- if you have heart problems, esophagitis, gastritis, stomach obstruction or perforation, or an ulcer
- if you have a history of mental problems (eg, depression), glaucoma, cataracts, or other eye problems
- if you have a herpes infection in your eye or any other type of infection (bacterial, fungal, or viral); have or recently had tuberculosis (TB) or tested positive for TB, measles, or chickenpox.
Some medicines may interact with Decadron . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), or rifampin because they may decrease Decadron 's effectiveness
- Clarithromycin, azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), steroidal contraceptives (eg, desogestrel), or troleandomycin because because weakness, confusion, muscle aches, joint pain, or low blood sugar, may occur
- Methotrexate or ritodrine because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Decadron
- Hydantoins (eg, phenytoin),mifepristone , or live vaccines because their effectiveness may be decreased by Decadron
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) or aspirin because their actions and side effects may be increased or decreased by Decadron.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Decadron may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Decadron may lower the ability of your body to fight infection. Avoid contact with people who have colds or infections. Tell your doctor if you notice signs of infection like fever, sore throat, rash, or chills.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Decadron before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Decadron may cause an elevation in blood pressure, salt and water retention, and increased potassium loss. You may need to restrict the use of salt and take a calcium supplement.
- Decadron can cause calcium loss and promote the development of osteoporosis. Take adequate calcium and vitamin D supplements.
- Diabetes patients -- Decadron may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Caution is advised when using Decadron in CHILDREN; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Corticosteroids may affect growth rate in children and teenagers in some cases. They may need regular growth checks while they take Decadron .
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It is not known if Decadron can cause harm to the fetus. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Decadron while you are pregnant. Decadron is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Decadron .
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Difficulty sleeping; feeling of a whirling motion; increased appetite; increased sweating; indigestion; mood changes; nervousness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); appetite loss; black, tarry stools; changes in menstrual periods; convulsions; depression; diarrhea; dizziness; exaggerated sense of well-being; fever; general body discomfort; headache; increased pressure in the eye; joint or muscle pain; mood swings; muscle weakness; personality changes; prolonged sore throat, cold, or fever; puffing of the face; severe nausea or vomiting; swelling of feet or legs; unusual weight gain; vomiting material that looks like coffee grounds; weakness; weight loss.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur.