Active Ingredient: Oxcarbazepine
Trileptal is used for treating certain types of seizures in patients with epilepsy.
Other names for this medication:
Actinium, Actinum, Apilep, Apo-Oxcarbazepine, Apydan, Auram, Aurene, Barzepin, Carbox, Carzenio, Deprectal, Epilexter, Epsile, Exmal, Karbagen, Karbostad, Karbox, Leptal, Lonazet, Mezalog, Neurtrol, Oxalept, Oxaleptal, Oxana, Oxazep, Oxca, Oxcar, Oxcarb, Oxcarbatol, Oxcarbazepin, Oxcarbazepin-CT, Oxcarbazepin-neuraxpharm, Oxcarbazepin-ratiopharm, Oxcarbazepina, Oxcarbazépine, Oxcarbazepinum, Oxcarbazeteg, Oxcarmylan, Oxcarpin, Oxep, Oxepilax, Oxepin, Oxeptal, Oxetol, Oxicodal, Oxigrex, Oxilepsi, Oxmazetol-ER, Oxrate, Oxypine, Pharozepine, Proaxen, Prolepsi, Rupox, Selzic, Tevaleptin, Timox, Tolep, Trexapin, Trileptin, ZigabalShow all
Buy Trileptal 600mg
|600mg × 30 pills||$3.57||$107.16||+ Cialis|
|600mg × 60 pills||$2.71||$162.88||$51.44||+ Levitra|
|600mg × 90 pills||$2.43||$218.61||$102.87||+ Viagra|
|600mg × 120 pills||$2.29||$274.33||$154.31||+ Cialis|
|600mg × 180 pills||$2.14||$385.78||$257.18||+ Levitra|
Buy Trileptal 300mg
Buy Trileptal 150mg
Trileptal is used for treating certain types of seizures in patients with epilepsy. It may be used alone or in combination with other medicines. Trileptal is an anticonvulsant. It works by slowing abnormal nerve impulses in the brain.
Use Trileptal as directed by your doctor.
- Take Trileptal by mouth with or without food.
- It is important to take all doses on time to keep the level of medicine in your blood constant. Take doses at evenly spaced intervals. Do not skip doses.
- Taking Trileptal at the same times each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Trileptal even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses. Trileptal works best when there is a constant level of it in your body.
- If Trileptal is stopped, it should be done gradually. The risk of seizures may be increased if Trileptal is suddenly stopped.
- If you miss a dose of Trileptal, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Trileptal.
Store Trileptal at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Trileptal out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Oxcarbazepine.
Do NOT use Trileptal if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Trileptal.
Some medical conditions may interact with Trileptal. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you are allergic to carbamazepine
- if you have kidney or liver problems or low blood sodium levels
- if you have a history of mental or mood problems or suicidal thoughts or actions.
Some medicines may interact with Trileptal. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Carbamazepine, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), or phenobarbital because the risk of side effects of both medicines may be increased or decreased
- Isotretinoin because it may decrease Trileptal's effectiveness
- Cyclosporine, felodipine, hormonal contraceptives (birth control pills), or tramadol because their effectiveness may be decreased by Trileptal
- Tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because they may decrease the effectiveness of Trileptal and the side effects of both medicines may be increased.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Trileptal may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Trileptal may cause dizziness, drowsiness, changes in vision, or difficulty with coordination. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Trileptal with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Trileptal; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- If you have a history of seizures, you may suddenly lose consciousness while you are taking Trileptal. Avoid activities where loss of consciousness could be dangerous to you or others (eg, driving, swimming, climbing, operating heavy machinery).
- Carry identification (eg, MedicAlert) if Trileptal is used for seizures. Carry an ID card at all times that says you take Trileptal.
- Hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills) may not work as well while you are using Trileptal. To prevent pregnancy, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms).
- Trileptal may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Avoid the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Trileptal. Use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing if you must be outside for more than a short time.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Trileptal. Trileptal must be gradually decreased when discontinued. Talk to your doctor about the proper way to stop Trileptal.
- Notify your doctor if seizure control worsens.
- Lab tests, including sodium blood levels, may be performed while you use Trileptal. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Trileptal should not be used in children younger 2 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Trileptal may cause harm to the fetus. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Trileptal while you are pregnant. Trileptal is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while using Trileptal.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Acne; constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; indigestion; nausea; stomach pain; tiredness; tremor; trouble sleeping; unusual walk; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); blood in stool; chest pain; dark urine; decreased urination; difficulty speaking; double vision, changes in vision, or involuntary eye movement; dulled sense of touch; fever, chills, or sore throat; joint pain; loss of coordination; low sodium levels (nausea; general body discomfort; headache; lack of energy; confusion; decreased consciousness; increased frequency or severity of seizures); mental/mood changes; nosebleed; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; stomach pain; suicidal thoughts or actions; swollen lymph nodes; trouble walking; uncontrolled muscle movements; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.