Active Ingredient: Propranolol
InnoPran XL is used for treating high blood pressure.
Buy Innopran XL 80mg
Buy Innopran XL 40mg
InnoPran XL is used for treating high blood pressure. InnoPran XL is a beta-blocker. It works by slowing down the heart and decreasing the amount of blood it pumps out. This decreases blood pressure, helps the heart pump more efficiently, and reduces the workload on the heart.
Use InnoPran XL as directed by your doctor.
- Take InnoPran XL by mouth. It may be taken with or without food, but you should always take it the same way (either with or without food).
- Swallow InnoPran XL whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- If you are taking an antacid with aluminum in it, take it at least 2 hours after you take InnoPran XL.
- Take InnoPran XL on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking InnoPran XL at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take InnoPran XL even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Do not suddenly stop taking InnoPran XL. You may have an increased risk of side effects. If you need to stop InnoPran XL or add a new medicine, your doctor will gradually lower your dose.
- If you miss a dose of InnoPran XL, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use InnoPran XL.
Store InnoPran XL at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep InnoPran XL out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Propranolol hydrochloride.
Do NOT use InnoPran XL if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in InnoPran XL
- you have moderate to severe heart block, sick sinus syndrome, or a very slow heartbeat and you do not have a permanent pacemaker
- you have uncontrolled heart failure, shock caused by serious heart problems, or very low blood pressure after a heart attack
- you have asthma
- the patient is a child with diabetes or heart failure
- you are taking mibefradil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with InnoPran XL. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances, or you are taking medicine for allergies
- if you have a history of other heart problems (eg, angina, congestive heart failure, slow heartbeat)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, blood vessel disease, lung or breathing problems (eg, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [COPD]), diabetes, low blood sugar, overactive thyroid, or glaucoma
- if you have Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, Down syndrome, Raynaud syndrome, or an adrenal gland tumor (pheochromocytoma)
- if you smoke or drink alcohol.
Some medicines may interact with InnoPran XL. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Mibefradil because the risk of serious heart side effects may be increased
- Many prescription and nonprescription medicines (eg, used for infections, inflammation, aches and pains, high blood pressure, heart problems, irregular heartbeat, diabetes, prostate problems, blood thinning, thyroid problems, depression, mental or mood problems, immune system suppression, allergic reactions, asthma, high cholesterol, seizures, local anesthesia), multivitamin products, and herbal or dietary supplements (eg, herbal teas, coenzyme Q10, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, St. John's wort) may interact with InnoPran XL, increasing the risk of side effects.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if InnoPran XL may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- InnoPran XL may cause drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, or vision changes. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use InnoPran XL with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Check with your doctor before you drink alcohol while you are taking InnoPran XL; it may increase the risk of InnoPran XL's side effects.
- Do NOT take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel "normal." Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take InnoPran XL before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- If you have a history of any severe allergic reaction, talk with your doctor. You may be at risk of an even more severe allergic reaction if you come into contact with the substance that caused your allergy. Some medicines used to treat severe allergies may also not work as well while you are using InnoPran XL.
- InnoPran XL may lower your blood sugar levels. This is most likely to happen in infants and children, or in patients who have diabetes or kidney problems. It may also occur after prolonged physical activity or during fasting. Low blood sugar may make you anxious, sweaty, weak, dizzy, drowsy, or faint. It may also make your heart beat faster; make your vision change; give you a headache, chills, or tremors; or make you more hungry. If this is not available, you should eat or drink a quick source of sugar like table sugar, honey, candy, orange juice, or non-diet soda. This will raise your blood sugar level quickly. Tell your doctor right away if this happens.
- Diabetes patients - InnoPran XL may hide signs of low blood sugar, such as a rapid heartbeat. Be sure to watch for other signs of low blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- InnoPran XL may interfere with certain lab tests, including the glaucoma screening test and dobutamine stress echocardiography. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking InnoPran XL.
- Lab tests, including blood pressure and heart function tests, may be performed while you use InnoPran XL. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use InnoPran XL with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- InnoPran XL should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed. Children may be more sensitive to InnoPran XL's effects, especially low blood sugar levels or shortness of breath.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using InnoPran XL while you are pregnant. InnoPran XL is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use InnoPran XL, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
If you suddenly stop taking InnoPran XL, you may experience withdrawal symptoms, including worsening chest pain along with possible heart attack.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; fatigue; lightheadedness; nausea; stomach upset or cramping; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; disorientation; fever with aching and sore throat; hallucinations; memory loss; mental or mood changes; numbness or tingling of the hands; persistent or severe vision changes; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe dizziness; shortness of breath or wheezing; sudden, unusual weight gain; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; unusual bruising; unusually slow heartbeat; very cold or blue fingers or toes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.