Active Ingredient: Clobetasol Propionate
Temovate cream is used to reduce itching, redness, and swelling associated with many skin conditions.
Buy Temovate 15mg
Temovate cream is a topical corticosteroid. It works by decreasing certain immune responses, which reduces redness and itching of skin.
Use Temovate cream as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Apply a small amount of medicine to the affected area. Gently rub the medicine in until it is evenly distributed. Wash your hands immediately after applying Temovate cream, unless your hands are part of the treated area. Do not bandage or wrap the affected area unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
- Treatment must be limited to 2 consecutive weeks.
- If you miss a dose of Temovate cream, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Temovate cream.
Store Temovate cream at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C), in a tightly closed container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not use near an open flame. Keep Temovate cream out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Temovate cream if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Temovate cream
Some medical conditions may interact with Temovate cream. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have measles, tuberculosis (TB), chickenpox, shingles, or have had a recent vaccination
- if you have a skin infection or thinning of the skin (atrophy)
Important safety information:
- Do not use more than 50 grams per week.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use Temovate cream for other skin conditions at a later time.
- Do not use Temovate cream for diaper rash.
- Temovate cream has a corticosteroid in it. Before you start any new medicine, check the label to see if it has a corticosteroid (eg, hydrocortisone) in it too. If it does or if you are not sure, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Corticosteroids may affect growth rate in CHILDREN and teenagers in some cases. They may need regular growth checks while they use Temovate cream.
- Temovate cream should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Temovate cream while you are pregnant. It is not known if Temovate cream is found in breast milk after topical use. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Temovate cream, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Irritation; stinging.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); burning; itching; redness; skin thinning or discoloration; swelling.